[AG-TECH] join in ANL Test Room?

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 18 11:38:27 CST 2003

Hi Anne,

There's a good chance that nobody will be able to see you right now.
We've had multicast problems for a couple of days now, and I just talked
to our network guy (David) about it. It appears as though there is a
problem with the Abilene router in Denver. I would assume that this
would cause you problems as well. David has a ticket in with Abilene.

Darin