[AG-TECH] Transitional Venues Server

Sugree Phatanapherom g4465027 at ku.ac.th
Mon Mar 17 20:26:05 CST 2003

MessageHi all,

I'm using beta 1 and got the same problem. I tried to run Venue Server on my
side but url must be https://localhost:8000/Venues/default. Anyway,
VenueManagement recommends to use port 9000 instead.

If the port is 9000, VenueClient.py (hosting/pyGlobus/Client.py) will report
"handle is not valid" (connection refused). After changing venue port to
8000, it works fine.

However, I can't connect to TLS for both 8000 and 9000.

9000 -> connection reset by peer
8000 -> connection time out

This seems to be firewall problem but I don't sure.

Sugree Phatanapherom
g4465027 at ku.ac.th