[AG-TECH] Multi-head AGP video cards, anyone?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Mar 17 14:37:24 CST 2003

If there's a knowledgeable AG source on the net, please point me in that
direction!

It's been a while since I've seen recommendations for multi-head cards on
this list, and I'm in the market for a quad AGP card that will allow me to
do separate resolution and true multi-monitor.  I've been trolling through
the Matrox, Nvidia, ATI and others, but nothing's struck my eye at this
point - perhaps I've missed it.

Does such an animal exist?  I've got a Nvidia 400 NVS, and a Matrox G200
MMS, both of which are PCI.  But these seem to be harder to come by as time
goes on.

Thanks!!

-randy