[AG-TECH] Multiheaded audio capture?

Luc Renambot luc at evl.uic.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:11:47 CST 2003

Why do you need several sound cards ? If I remember correctly,
all the mics go to the Gentner, and the Gentner feeds one
sound card and the speakers. No ?
We felt into the same trap, according to the AG requirement
document, you need several cards. Somewhere later in the
document, in small, it's written that's for future experiments.
So we got 3 Ensoniq cards sleeping in a box...

 Luc.