[AG-TECH] Re: [APAG] Help installing ag software

Sugree Phatanapherom g4465027 at ku.ac.th
Tue Mar 11 04:05:00 CST 2003

When you join any Venue, vic and rat are automatically started. Anyway, you
have to "quit" the first instance of them.

I found that ProcessManagerUnix.py attempts to kill the process by sending
SIGINT and then waitpid. For my experience, the processes don't quit at all.
I tried SIGQUIT but got the same problem. Currently, I use SIGKILL and it
works fine. If you don't want to change the code, just quit vic or rat
whenever VenueClient or NodeManagement are not responding.

Sugree Phatanapherom
g4465027 at ku.ac.th