[AG-TECH] Bugzilla queries

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 4 15:02:51 CST 2003

Hi --

The issue of the usability of the bugzilla queries at
bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid came up at the townhall this morning, so I
did a little poking around.

In the docs on the quicksearch page:

	http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid/quicksearch.html

it mentions the ability to add the word ALL at the start of the query to
have the search cover all bugs, not just unresolved bugs. I've found that
this option works, but not when using Opera (6.05). It did work with IE. If
someone could check it out with Netscape or Mozilla and let me know, that'd
be cool.

I'm going to look a little more into seeing if we can have this fixed up
for use with Opera (since that's what I use :-) and then perhaps into a
restructuring of the webpages to either make the search for all bugs the
default, or to add another search box that has that action.

--bob