[AG-TECH] Re: [APAG] Help installing ag software

Sugree Phatanapherom g4465027 at ku.ac.th
Tue Mar 4 04:22:38 CST 2003

Hi,

In my opinion, you should try both AG 1.0 and AGtk 2.0 to keep track of the
development. I wrote a brief step-by-step installation guide for later use.
You may be interesting to read it as a guide-line.

http://hpcnc.cpe.ku.ac.th/moin/InstallingAccessGrid

Anyway, I got errors while trying to add services. Service Manager should
find AudioService in local_services but it didn't find. Then, it tried to
load the service online but again it read on wrong directory. The correct
value might be services/AudioService.zip. I guess that Service Manager is
confusing the use of local_services and services.

===> cut here <===
Retrieving Service Package:
https://prg-34-13.cpe.ku.ac.th:62556/packages/AudioService.zip
Exception in AddService, retrieving service implementation
--  exceptions.IOError [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'local_services/AudioService.zip'
*** Method AddService exception ****************************************
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/hosting/pyGlobus/AGGSISOAP.py",
line 3839, in do_POST
    fr = apply(f, args, {'_SOAPContext':c})
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/AccessGrid/hosting/AccessControl.py", line
285, in __call__
    raise fault
faultType: <Fault : <Fault AGServiceManager.AddService failed: [Errno 2] No
such file or directory: 'local_services/AudioService.zip': >>
===> cut here <===

Sugree Phatanapherom
g4465027 at ku.ac.th