[AG-TECH] shared presentation application

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Jun 30 17:02:48 CDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I've drafted a *very rough*, bare-bones document about how to use the shared presentation application in the 2.0 venues client. The doc is at:

	http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/AGTk2/shared-pres.txt

I'll be out of the office from time to time in the next few weeks (and gone for the whole week of July 14), so if you have any questions please post them to ag-tech in case somebody else can answer them in my absence. And please note that this application is currently unsupported; the folks at ANL are currently working on lots of improvements. I'll also improve and update the doc accordingly.

- Jennifer