[AG-TECH] Triggering red light bulb with VIC - seriously!!!

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 03:40:28 CDT 2003

Why vic?  The relevant channel is the audio.  Surely the 'right'
solution is some sort of signal out of rat when 'Talk' is set on,
and another when Talk is switched off.

my 0.02 $ worth

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]