[AG-TECH] Unified installers for Windows and LINUX

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Mon Jun 16 07:20:51 CDT 2003

Sorry for taking so long to respond....

I was thinking it might be easier to have a unified installer (windoze)
that would install the components together (Not nessessarily all in one
.exe). I have not played with the LINUX version yet (possibly today).
The certificate management process seemed a bit strange having to
cut/copy/paste into a file and apply an extension. I don't know if
anything can be done to make that a bit easier, I could see issues with
certs becoming corrupted during that process due to weirdness in mail
clients (CR/LF....ect..).

The camera is a panasonic (I can't remember the model number off of the
top of my head, but I'll write another message later). It may not be the
camera  though since we've had spontaneous reboots when not running the
camera as well.

-Doug Baggett
CISE/NSF/OAD