[AG-TECH] contribution to QuickBridge

S.Booth spb at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 09:59:26 CDT 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Ivan R. Judson wrote:

Thats fine with me too.

I'm attaching my current (heavily modified) version of the code.
The main features of the modifications are:
  You can forward multiple sessions (e.g. both audio and video) with a
single quickbridge.
You can set up listen only bridges where the  multicast packets are
forwarded to the unicast members but unicast packets are dropped

 I also have some support for chaining quickbridges together (see
comments/code about fixed entries) but I no longer provide the command
line flags. Basically I was worried about the danger of generating
network feedback and I had written a seperate program for forwarding
traffic between multicast groups or multicast -> unicast.

			Stephen

> Hey Tom,
>
> The license below is perfectly acceptable and poses no conflict with the
> AGTk license. We'll see what Stephen wants to do with the modified version
> he's worked on.
>
> Thanks for responding, it's a big help.
>
> --Ivan

|epcc| Dr Stephen P Booth             Project Manager           |epcc|
|epcc| s.booth at epcc.ed.ac.uk          Phone 0131 650 5746       |epcc|