[AG-TECH] work efficiency on AG?

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Tue Jun 10 16:57:22 CDT 2003

Hello all,

Our paper at the WACE workshop this year, although not a comparison of AG vs
video conferencing, addresses the issues of what we call "Quality of
Experience" in an Advanced Collaborative Environment. In the paper we raise
what we feel are some of the issues of using these technologies for
collaboration, taking a "human-centered" approach to the problem. There are
no direct comparisons but the relevant issues are discussed.

I will hold off sending a link to the paper to the list until after the WACE
workshop, unless the WACE folks tell me different. After the workshop I will
be happy to send links to the paper around...

Cheers,

Brian