[AG-TECH] CVS server down..

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 9 20:15:06 CDT 2003

Hey Troy,

Nice work! If you send us packages we'll make them available for others to
download. All we ask is that you're willing to answer questions about them
via ag-tech, since we don't have the expertise yet for debian (or linux on
the mac -- btw, what distribution are you planning for the mac?)

Anyhow, to the point: CVS has been reconfigured, the correct cvs root is
now:

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.mcs.anl.gov:/cvs/fl

The modules are the same. I'll update the web pages tomorrow.

Thanks,

--Ivan