[AG-TECH] AG2.0 VenueClient/Server Problem.

Andrew Bolyea andrew.bolyea at sheridanc.on.ca
Mon Jun 9 15:19:57 CDT 2003

I have 3 computers setup:
    1 with AGTk2.0 VenueServer
    1 with AGTk2.0 VenueClient
    1 with AGTk2.0RC1 VenueClient

I have had difficulty connecting the 2.0 VenueClient to
my local VenueServer.  I have followed Tom's suggestions
to no avail.  The server seems to be running properly.
So I tried to connect to it using the machine that I have
the RC1 Client still installed on, it worked perfectly.
So this leads me to believe there is something wrong with
my new Client installation.  However it connects without
any problems to ANL's VenueServer...

To recap:
    AG2.0 VenueServer works
    AG2RC1 VenueClient works
    AG2.0 VenueClient only connects to vv2.mcs.anl.gov

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might try
next?  The first thing I will likely do is to reinstall
the 2.0 VenueClient.

Sorry for the long-winded email.

Thanks,
Andrew.

VenueClient.log:
faultType: <Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: No method Enter found>