[AG-TECH] Using quickbride for DOS attacks?

Grzesiek Sedek grzesiek at mi2.hr
Thu Jun 5 06:51:33 CDT 2003

Correct me if I'm wrong but for me it looks like there is a possible
issue with quickbride being used in DOS attacks on the other sites.

I.E.:

There is a AG session with 10 participating nodes running ( lets say
10MB/s in total ).
There is a quickbridge for that session too.
Since UDP is connectionless protocol it's very easy to spoof orginator
ip to look like it's comming from victims ip. Once you start sending
spoofed packets victims site gets 10MB/s UDP flood.
Has enyone expierienced anything like that?
G.