[AG-TECH] FYI: New Cisco Catalyst Feature

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 4 09:09:56 CDT 2003

Sorry to follow-up to my own email, but it's come to my attention that
the IGMP/PIM ratelimit feature only appears to be implemented on
Supervisor2 modules. Our Supervisor1A modules running the same release
of CatOS don't have ratelimit implemented. I hadn't noticed that
earlier, and doesn't seem to be included in the documentation (what
little there is.)

-David Mitchell

| David Mitchell (mitchell at ucar.edu)       Network Engineer IV  |
| Tel: (303) 497-1845                      National Center for  |
| FAX: (303) 497-1818                      Atmospheric Research |