[AG-TECH] Access Grid Toolkit 2.0

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 3 09:47:13 CDT 2003

Hey,

If you're using windows, you don't have to build anything. Just uninstall
the stuff below (to clean out stuff), then install just the two windows
installers and it'll be all in and happy.

Building the toolkit from scratch involves alot of parts, it's not something
I'd suggest just to test it out...

--Ivan