[AG-TECH] H.261 handshake H.323 is Possible ?

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Jun 2 13:42:39 CDT 2003

Howdy all,

There's currently a document on the AGDP about using the VRVS bridge to
connect to the AG using h.323 clients
(http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/howto/vrvs.html). There's also certainly
still room for a broader document on the topic of h.323/AG connections;
if anybody out there is interested in writing such a doc, please let me
know if there's anything I can do to help.

- Jennifer