[AG-TECH] Access Grid Toolkit 2.0 Released

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Mon Jun 2 10:11:22 CDT 2003

Ti,

Another question along these same lines pertains to user logins.  I
originally installed Globus as a power user on a Windows machine, but when
I try to use an ordinary login to run the AGTk, Globus cannot find the
certificate for that ordinary user.  So, is it necessary to have a
different certificate for each user or is there some other acceptable
manner to get around this problem?

Thanks.

Allan
EVL at UIC