[AG-TECH] AG2.0 Pig and quickbridge

Lloyd W. Belknap lwbelknap at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 22 15:35:45 CDT 2003

I can not address the root cause. It should be configured in the
Preferences/manage My Node/ menu window. select "localhost 2000".
this will display the services on the right side of the window
Double click "VideoProducerService"  The Rsource option should
point to your video camera driver.

     (Note, anyone, step in and correct any mistakes i may have
      in the understanding.)

To fix the symptom in the mean time, after you get to the desired room,

   1) select the vic window,
   2) click on the "menu" button bottom right.
   3) Click on the"Transmit" option in the upper left.
   4) Click on the Dismiss button bottom center"

   This will display two local images in the vic window.
   Only one will be seen remotely.