[AG-TECH] question about potential access grid configuration

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 22 12:11:47 CDT 2003

Hey Frank,

This sounds very interesting. Quite feasible, and exciting.  Is there
anything we can do to help you explore this?  Are there any specific
requirements you can think of that we need to address to make this work?

The more we get very concrete, specific requirements, the better we can
address them!

--Ivan