[AG-TECH] Echo canceller

Don Lewis djlewis at ualr.edu
Mon Jul 21 14:58:50 CDT 2003

Sorry to butt in Rich but you are makeing very good points.
I have been considering a mic like the Shure m58 you mention.
I have seen other sites with large AG rooms using a hand mic
with good success. The main problem seems to be passing the mic.
Has anyone had negative results with the hand mic method? Our
AG room is too large for long throw mics to work effectively
without feedback or excessive echo.

thank you,
Don Lewis