[AG-TECH] AGServiceManager.py

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 18 11:39:10 CDT 2003

Monika:

Try removing the file

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\AccessGrid\certmgr.cfg

This file records information about your certificate.  It looks like you
tried to run one of the AG2 components before the certificate was in
place, and bad data was stored in the certmgr.cfg file.  With the
certificate in place, and the certmgr.cfg file removed, the file will
get generated appropriately.

Tom