[AG-TECH] AG 2.0 (Single node) problem

Thornton, Susan Mann Thorntons at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Fri Jul 18 10:07:52 CDT 2003

In installing and configuring this new AG 2.0 I get the following error when
trying to get a grid proxy:

Create - Load Cert
2168: error:0906d06c:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:
\crypto\pem\pem_lib.c:662:Expecting:CERTIFICATE
2168:error:80069072:lib(128):proxy_init_cred:processing
cert:\gssapi_ssleay\sslutils.c:2515:
File=c:\documents and settings\thornton\application data\globus\usercert.cem

I have my certificate and it is located in that directory.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks!

Susan Thornton
Information Technology & Computing Services
Strategic Initiatives
Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
Brody 2N45A
600 Moye Blvd.
Greenville, NC  27858-4354
252-328-9270