[AG-TECH] TVS Down?

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Jul 2 10:27:17 CDT 2003

It is just me... or does the AG2 Venue Server seem like it stops
working quite often?

We're up and running version 2 now (since last Thursday) on our main
node and this is one issue I'm finding. I've setup a venue server so
that the other AG nodes in my state can connect and test (they're still
in various stages of construction) when the TVS is down.

I'm running the venue server from my control machine (Windows XP)
finally giving it something else to do. I'm restarting my venue server
about once per day anyway because it becomes unresponsive. I haven't
had much time though to take a close look at it and see why though.

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / Louisiana Biomedical Research Network