[AG-TECH] AG 2 rat 4.2.22

Paul Mercer mercer at mailhost.arsc.edu
Tue Jul 1 17:43:18 CDT 2003

All
I have installed AG 2 on a pc laptop.  All is working fine except for
the audio.
I can hear other sites just fine.  This sounds weird but....
I can only talk when the other sites are not talking (absolutely no
incoming signal) and if  any other site starts to talk while I'm
talking I am cut off(my output goes to zero).   I even have to wait
about 5 sec after incoming signal  drops to zero for my signal to
start output.
I have downloaded rat 4.2.23 and the same thing happens.  The other
sites were running rat 4.2.10 and 4.2.16.

--
Paul Mercer
907 474 6110