[AG-TECH] mpegs of ag sessions?

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 31 15:23:45 CST 2003

Thanks Jeff, looks great, and I see that my second favourite
NODAK has a part in it!  Sorry, Marty, since I'm a native
NODAK, "I'm" my favourite NODAK!

We're team-teaching a course with Butte this semester and I
just had someone in there videotaping parts of it today.  It
looks like there were some good shots, so I might explore the
idea of converting some of it to an online form.  I'm no good
at this stuff, but the hope is to capture the AG "experience."
People always seem to be sold on it once they have a chance to
take part and actually talk with someone distant.  Since that's
not always possible (e.g. going out to middle-of-nowhere-Montana),
it would be cool to try to make a video that captures as much of
that as possible.

The video that Jeff made, I think, captures that in the small segment
where Lisa is talking with someone, and that's the kind of thing
I'd like to expand on.