[AG-TECH] frame rate

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Thu Jan 30 10:36:02 CST 2003

Is there a way to adjust the video frame rate?  I am seeing a frame rate of
~3 for my all of my video streams. In the vic,  I have set the Rate Control
to 25 fps,  and the top slider to about 5500 kbps. The Encoder section is
h261, Port is composite1. The Quality slider is set to 1. I am using 4
bt878 Hauppauge video cards capturing video from 4 sony EVI-D30 cameras.
Nothing I do seems too make the frame rate higher in the actual video.  Is
there something I am missing?

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544