[AG-TECH] Gentner XAP400

Nathan P Johnson nathan.johnson at louisville.edu
Thu Jan 30 09:58:59 CST 2003

Attached is a jpg of the general configuration of our XAP400 using
virtual references and no local reinforcement. You can see it's pretty
simple. We also use ossxmix with a creative soundblaster live card on
our audio machine. This allows us to configure our soundblaster card to
do various things as well.

This is exactly the same as the network only preset ( I believe that's
preset 3 ).

I would send presets 1 and 2 but I've made changes recently and I
haven't tested them to make sure they work. I can try to send them early
next week.

Nathan Johnson
sysAdmin
Dahlem Supercomputer Lab