[AG-TECH] mpegs of ag sessions?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 30 08:25:34 CST 2003

I think that's the same one. Feel free to grab it from the info below, Don.

One question for the NCSA folks:

Is there any real need to require registration to get at the information
that NCSA is hosting? Would browser certificates be sufficient? The hurdle
of requiring registration is a pain in the neck (at least for me, and I know
the super secret test account information :-).

I'd almost prefer that NCSA created content that Jennifer could host at agdp
(even as pointers from agdp to a real location at NCSA), but registration
makes that much more difficult.

Any one else have an opinion, thought, or comment?

--Ivan