[AG-TECH] Network Flow diagrams

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 20 09:51:30 CST 2003

There was some discussion of this a few weeks ago on ag-tech.
In addition to the ones you've noted, VNC uses something like
5800+ (or 5900+) the X-windows screen number, and the archive
will probably show up a whole lot more.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]