[AG-TECH] PIG audio suggestions?

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Sat Jan 18 22:16:09 CST 2003

In our "Living Room" node (which is powered by a PIG)  we currently use a
wireless lapel mic. Because they are so directional they work pretty well as
long as the speakers in the room are not too loud. There is a marginal amount
of echo but it is not to the degree that you can notice it unless you are
really listening for it. It cuts down drastically on the "dork factor" that
you get with the headphone mics 8-) I wouldn't want to use it when you are
looking for the ultimate in high quality but it does work pretty well in
general...

Cheers,

Brian