[AG-TECH] AG network troubleshooting guide available for review

Leslie Southern leslie at osc.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:05:36 CST 2003

Hi,

BostonU, NCSA, and OSC are pleased to announce that the 5th AGiB
tutorial is now available for review. It focuses on AG network
troubleshooting. Please take a few minutes to review the tutorial and
provide your feedback prior to its release. The tutorial uses WebCT course
management software. WebCT is best viewed with Internet Explorer (IE). We
would appreciate your comments by Thursday 23 January 2003. Please send
them to training-core at accessgrid.org. Once your comments have been
addressed, we will release the tutorial to the general public.

Please go to http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/. At the bottom
of the page, select Login. Enter reviewer for both the userid and
password. Please review "Tutorial 5: Access Grid Network
Troubleshooting: A Guide for Technical Users".

All comments are welcome.

Thank you,
Leslie Southern
PACS Training Lead