[AG-TECH] Projector Choice

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 05:03:24 CST 2003

Tom,

We've used Panasonic PT-L711e's (which are now replaced by the
PT-L712E) and they've been fine.  If you happen to have to use
a very short throw, they have good quality adapter lenses that
make this much easier.

www.panasonic.co.uk

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]