[AG-TECH] Fairbanks PIG Demo

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 13 14:31:36 CST 2003

Folks,

I'm wondering if any of you might be willing to "drop in" to the Test
Room for a few minutes tomorrow, Tuesday 14 January, starting around
10:30 Alaska / 12:30 Mountain / 19:30 UTC.  I'm giving a local
presentation about AG and PIG's to some collaborators here at
U. Alaska Fairbanks, and would like to just do a quick PIG demo
afterwards showing a couple of different sites.  I'll either be
using 10mbps Ethernet or 11mbps wireless, so won't be able to
handle much traffic.  Bob Huebert will likely be running a PIG
in the Test Room from the supercomputing center on upper campus.

After dealing with evacuation of SeaTac yesterday due to security
breech, I'm inclined to push AG's and PIG's more and more as an
alternative to the travel quagmire we seem to have found ourselves
in!!

Thanks!

Don