[AG-TECH] Need QuickBridge support

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 10 19:47:58 CST 2003

Howdy folks,

I'm to do some PIG demos in Fairbanks Monday and
Tuesday in a building with no multicast (in fact,
I'll be doing this over 802.11b).  I'd planned
to use my own QuickBridge, but U. Montana is
undergoing some multicast changes, and right
now the prospects of multicast working for the
demos seem pretty slim.

I might be able to arrange with U. Alaska for a
QuickBridge, but there might also be security concerns
that prohibit this, and I really won't know until
later than I'd like on Monday.

Just to play it safe, I'm wondering if there's anybody
out there that would be willing to run their QuickBridge
in the TestRoom on Monday and Tuesday, and give me the
coordinates so that I could access it.  I'd be happy
to return the favour someday!

Thanks,

Don