[AG-TECH] "cyborg" PIG ?

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Fri Jan 10 17:38:31 CST 2003

Idly curious again, I wondered if anyone has made a "Borg" type PIG
using something like the Charmed wearable computer, or even a collection
of hardware on a laptop with a wireless card.

The idea being to send some hapless guy down the hole with the flashlight
while the "experts" sit in comfort in the AG room and offer "advice"  :-)

Or more probably just show something on AG that is too big to be moved.

http://www.charmed.com/products/catalog/catalog.php

(Steven Mann have been doing this for years, going into the grocery store
while his wife tells him which apples to buy, but I'm not sure what
software he uses)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376