[AG-TECH] Beer Symposium

Shawn Davis wdavis at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 8 16:03:51 CST 2003

At 03:36 PM 1/8/2003 -0600, Jackie Kern wrote:

>Gee, in Illinois we like to ...... uuummmm......well......go cow
>tipping.....and ......ok so it is really boring here.

However, the flying is nice and safe.  In an engine-out situation, there's
plenty of flat land with corn and bean fields to make a safe
landing.  Compare that with Arizona, where I rented a plane once, there
wasn't much flat land. Throw in scattered Saguaro cacti and various desert
trees and you're gonna be ready to jump out of the plane if your engine dies.
-Shawn Davis
Private Pilot - Aircraft Single Engine Land / Instrument Airplane