[AG-TECH] Beer Symposium

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 8 13:21:35 CST 2003

What can I say . . . when you're right, you're right.

B.
----
At 11:30 AM 1/8/2003 -0700, Don Morton wrote:
>On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:48:59 -0600, "Barbara A. Kucera"
><bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu> said:
> > Yikes, you guys! . . . do you recall John Denver's fate?  I worry about
> > you
> > and I'm not even your mother!
> >
> > Although I do understand the attraction for roaming about Montana in the
> > air as opposed to up and down mountains, Ivan.
> >

>Barbara, I'm shocked!  Do you remember Sonny Bono's
>fate, Ms. I-snowboard-with-the-best-of-them-till-
>I-break-my-back-then-get-right-back-out-there-again??? :)
>
>Reasoning folks, reasoning - how many of you put yourselves
>in harm's way on the dangerous freeways several times a day!!
>Danger is everwhere - embrace it and enjoy!
>--
>

>  **************************************************************
>    Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
>    Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
>    Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/NSF EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes. - Edsger W. Dijkstra, computer science professor