[AG-TECH] Beer Symposium

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 7 19:54:13 CST 2003

OK, so at least I got your attention.  We're approaching
the first anniversary of the First Annual AG Symposium
on Beerology.  My interests lately have shifted from
drinking beer to learning EVERYTHING there is to know
about flying (and hunting, fishing, backpacking,
etc., etc.)

Surely there must be a huge number of you out in the AG
community with such interests - anybody wanna have an
AG symposium on flying sometime in February?  In particular,
how many of you out there would contribute, or have pull
with people who would contribute?