[AG-TECH] RE: AGTk 2.0 alpha 3 Available

Michael Daw mike.daw at man.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 05:37:10 CST 2003

I'm getting a problem installing this. My problem is thus:

[root at george RPMs]# rpm -Uvh AccessGrid-2.0alpha-3.i386.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        logging is needed by AccessGrid-2.0alpha-3

Before you think I'm being (completely) stupid, I have reinstalled (updated,
actually) all the new rpms (i.e. gpt 1.0.2, data management 2.0.2, pyGlobus
2).

One difference in what I'm doing that other people may not is that I still
have to run 'rpm -Uvh --force --nodeps pyGlobus-cvs-2.i386.rpm' (bug #14) to
install pyGlobus.

Any help before I crawl my way into Bugzilla...? (By the way, Ivan, despite
your comment, you *still* haven't fixed bug #25 [not that I'm checking up on
you or anything]!)

--Mike