[AG-TECH] AG 2.0 Alpha 3

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 23 18:14:19 CST 2003

BTW I talked about AG2 to the folks planning the Center for Multimodal
Communication at UC over the weekend.  Everyone is very excited about
using it to both support the scientific collaboration, but also as a basis
for collaborative analysis tools and for putting their labs online.  NSF
folks were there also and were just delighted with where we are going.
We had about 30 people at the workshop.