[AG-TECH] Multicast Debugging Information

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Feb 21 05:45:57 CST 2003

Howdy Bill,

I support your idea of having this networking information captured by
the Venues Client. I also wonder if there might be a bigger opportunity
here too, in building a Grid Service in AG2 for multicast debugging;
this of course would still require operators to run it, but if all (or
many) operators in a session where a site is having difficulty were
running such a service, perhaps it could gather even more useful
information and support networking staff in other ways?

- Jennifer