[AG-TECH] PowerPoint in AG 2.0

He, Yuan heyuan at ku.edu
Wed Feb 19 20:03:47 CST 2003

Anthony,
RPPT is not compatible with DPPT since the design of the messages for
communication is different and more complicated. It requires using a RPPT
master, a RPPT server and RPPT clients. The current version is available for
downloading at http://plainsman.engr.ku.edu/ag/rppt/rppt.zip. Its
documentation can be found at
http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/documentation-index.html.

--Eric

Yuan (Eric) He
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department
The University of Kansas
4006 Learned Hall, Lawrence, KS66045
Phone: 785-864-2937
Mobile: 785-979-2705