[AG-TECH] PowerPoint in AG 2.0

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Wed Feb 19 17:18:45 CST 2003

Anthony,

The next version of Distributed Powerpoint called Remote PowerPoint (RPPT)
is available and in my opinion seems stable enough for download and usage
(note, I have not really stress-tested it yet...but it seems to work
well).

Some nice features include using GUI for setup (no more config file) and
embedded animations and video are permitted in slides.

Boston University had a seminar on RPPT many times already.  You can view
the slides at: http://scv.bu.edu/accessgrid/seminars/archives.html.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op