[AG-TECH] packets dropped on the minute

Gregory Bell GRBell at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 18 13:09:38 CST 2003

Andrew,

The predictable, one-minute cycle should make your problem easier to
debug. You might want to ask your network folks to run multicast debug
commands on the relevant routers, as a start.  Also I would consider
disabling CGMP / IGMP-snooping on the affected subnet, if appropriate -
just to rule out one failure mode.  Good luck!

- Greg Bell, LBNL