[AG-TECH] Network Flow diagrams

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 11 04:14:15 CST 2003

Bob,

Many thanks for that - it may solve the problem we're having -
failure to be a DPPT server although we can be master and client!

I'll add the info to my 'document'.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]