[AG-TECH] High res video streams, in AG VIC session

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 16:27:23 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 02:01, Michael Miller wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I tried  the IP/port numbers you gave with Open Mash and did not get any
> video.  I tried this at about 9am CST/1600UTC.  Was your server
> broadcasting at that time?
>
> If not, let me know I'll try again.
>
> Michael Miller
> NCSA

[]

> >We have a continuous RTPtv stream running for demo/testing purposes
> >between our two labs. Hopefully you could see it too at
> >233.2.178.9/17038 (video only). It can be viewed with OpenMash vic (not
> >at full resolution though) or RTPtv's own vclient program and I'd be
> >interested in how it performs long distance.
> >
> >chris

Hi all,

Thanks for looking. The stream was being sent at that time (and is still
running now).

Since many sites are unable to see it, we're now investigating possible
local problems. I'm also sending two ordinary vic streams at
233.2.178.9/17018. Are these visible anywhere?

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3005
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 1880