[AG-TECH] Help with DPPT and VNC testing

Andrew Shewmaker` shewa at inel.gov
Tue Feb 4 14:20:36 CST 2003

Hi,

We could use some help with testing Distributed Power Point
and VNC.  Could someone please set up a server (for each) real
quick and then send us the settings?

Also, we are being required to get ultra-specific with
information about what other hosts our AG node needs to
talk to.  For instance, they (network security) don't
want to leave port 80 open so that we can browse any site.
I don't know why that is a problem.  I would appreciate
it if anyone who plans to serve power point slides would
let me know their hostnames and port numbers.

Thank you,

Andrew

--
Andrew Shewmaker
Associate Engineer

Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
2525 Fremont Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605