[AG-TECH] New Tour of AGSchedule

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 3 09:20:34 CST 2003

Monika,

I have upgraded your monika.k.rabarison at jsums.edu account to be a node
operator at JSU.  At this point, you have administrative control over your
site, so please log in and click "Edit My Location" in the menu bar to
verify all the information is correct. Also, tell the scheduler what rooms
you have available for AG usage on this page. These are physical rooms - so
just name them how you call them in day to day usage (like ANL's Workshop,
Library, etc...).

To add additional node operators, they must already be registered users of
the your site (which they should do themselves by clicking register in the
dark blue menu bar). Then, on this same page click the "Add Operator"
button under the node operators section. This will turn the user account
into a node operator account for your site. At this point, there should be
no need to contact us to set up anything with regards to your site in the
future.
Additionally, please go to "Options" in the menu bar and complete your user
profile, and add a mud character so that you can use the integrated venues
server.

Michael Miller
NCSA